Patita Feia

"Assim como falham as palavras quando querem exprimir qualquer pensamento, assim falham os pensamentos quando querem exprimir qualquer realidade." - F.P.

segunda-feira, novembro 27, 2006

"The last of you" (Na primeira pessoa)

"... just when you thought
You'd seen the last of me
I come here
scratching at your door.
My pain and anger
is in the howling dark
of every corridor you walk.
- So tell me more,
about the the love
I just rejected...
Tell me more,
about the trust I disrespected...
You still don't know
Why did I hurt the very one
That I should have protected?!"

Marillion (adaptado)

2 Grasnados:

At 4:22 da tarde, Blogger mfc aQUACKrescentou...

Don't scratch... ring the bell!!

 
At 6:53 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo aQUACKrescentou...

então e que tal um "Siga pa New Post"...não? Este já não se aguenta... kiss Jo.

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Voltar a' casa do Patos